Services We Offer
Services We Offer
At Lincoln Dental Group we use metal-free dentistry through minimally invasive techniques. Early detection is our main focus along with prevention of tooth and oral disease.
Preventive And Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Cleanings
- You will love the way your smile feels after a thorough cleaning. We use the latest ultrasonic technology so your teeth feel clean and smooth for weeks after. We will educate you on how to maintain your smile with brushing and flossing.
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- We no longer use tradtional silver mercury fillings. Tooth colored filling not only offer a more aesthetic tooth colored appearance but are also environmentally friendly. Our white fillings look and feel great, causing less sensitivity while matching your tooth color.
- Porcelain Crowns
- A crown is a protective cap that covers and strengthens the tooth. Crowns are recommended for cracked teeth, large fillings that may have broken down, large cavities as well as for protection of a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy. A crown will look and feel just like your other teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy
- When the nerve of a tooth becomes inflamed or infected, a root canal is necessary. The most common reasons for inflammation or infection are deep cavities (caries), repeated dental procedures, cracks or chips. Trauma can also cause inflammation and often shows up as discoloration of the tooth. If the nerve inflammation or infection is left untreated, it can cause pain or lead to an abscess.
- Night Guards
- A night guard can be an easy fix for countless uncomfortable dental issues including clenching or grinding, which can cause stress to your TMJ and headaches. Wearing a custom night guard offers effective and comfortable protection. Most people are not aware of that they grind or clench their teeth. The signs include worn edges, chipped enamel, fracture lines, abfractions (loss of enamel at the gum line), gum recession, and tooth sensitivity.
- Children’s Dentistry
- Little smiles need care too! Education of oral health care need to be emphasized in the early years to prevent dental problems later in life. We understand children can often be apprehensive to see the dentist. However, our caring staff will make your child feel comfortable and actually enjoy their visit.
- ZOOM! Laser whitening
- Laser whitening is the easiest way to achieve a whiter, brighter smile. In only 1 hour your teeth will be whiter, as much as 6 to 8 shades. Lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth especially smoking, drinking coffee, tea, cola, and red wine.
- “Clear braces” allow you to have that perfect smile without having to wear traditional metal braces. Your Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, you know you’ll end up with a smile that truly fits. Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
- The use of porcelain veneers allows for a quick and painless smile makeover. Veneers are ultra-thin facings of enamel-like porcelain that are fabricated by the dental laboratory and permanently bonded to the front of the teeth. They are stronger than your natural enamel and will never stain or discolor. This restoration can be accomplished in most case with no drilling or removing minimal tooth structure that is pain free. Veneers can replace chipped or broken teeth, instantly straighten teeth and also instantly brighten a smile.